Basic Mini-Classes Spring Schedule
Wednesday, January 28th
- 11:30-11:45 AM What is a Treatise?
- 2:30-2:45 PM What is a Digest?
Monday, February 2nd
- 11:30-11:40 AM How to Use Thomcat
Wednesday, February 4th
- 11:30-11:40 AM What is a Legal Encyclopedia?
- 12:00-12:15 PM How to Locate a Case
- 12:30-12:45 PM How to Locate a Statute
Monday, February 9th
- 11:30-12:00 AM How to Research
Thursday, February 12th
- 9:30-9:50 AM Legal Trac and Hein ONLINE
Monday, February 16th
- 11:30-11:50 AM Additional Reference Resources
All classes will be taught at the reference librarian’s desk in the circulation/course reserve area of the 1st floor of the Law Library. If you cannot make the time listed, check with June Mac Leod (firstname.lastname@example.org) for additional scheduling. These classes are between 10-20 minutes in length.