Why do you need the law library?
It’s where the law librarians are.
They are experts in legal research and are happy to help you and guide you. Students have already come in asking for help with finding the statutes they need to read for class, and for studying tips.
1. Ask the Reference Librarians . . . ANYTHING…um, but if you want to know where the bathrooms are in the library, you might want to consult the building map on the touchscreens.
Your full-time Reference Librarian, and several of the other librarians, have been to Law School, so they know what you are going through. If we can’t answer your question we will point to someone who can.
2. Use the same info to log into Westlaw as you use for TWEN.
4. Students and alumni can get into the Library 7am to midnight. See library user guide for more info.
5. Take a Library Tour to find out where study aids and course reserve materials are located.
6. Read this Blog regularly for tips, tricks, Library info and new research guides. Subscribe to this blog. Put your email in the box to the right.
7. Check out the Library’s web site for more information, and anouncements.