The training provides an overview of The Bluebook and and citation rules. Specifically:
- Introduction/structure of the Bluebook;
- Tabbing the Bluebook;
- Elements of basic citation form, rules, and exercises;
- Use of introductory signals and short form;
- Citations of other sources and the internet; and
- Reinforce lesson learned through multiple practice exercises.
For the training to be effective, any student participating must bring his or her copy of the Bluebook (19th ed. or 20th ed.) and different colored tabs or something similar. Here’s the link where you can view an example.
Please sign up through the “Bluebook Training” TWEN page.