Given the recent death of Osama Bin Laden, here are some resources to learn more about what this all means and doesn’t mean.
Commentary on the death of Osama Bin Laden (Dudziak)
- Opinio Juris
- Individual Blog Posts
- Killing Osama bin Laden; doing ‘justice’?
- German Judge Files a Criminal Complaint Against German Chancellor, Based on the Chancellor’s Saying She’s Glad Osama Is Dead
- How the ‘Face of Terrorism’ May be Allowed to Further Terrorize
- UN Special Rapporteurs Demand Information to Justify OBL Killing, and What Holder Should Have Said and Koh Should Say
- A Lesson for Israel Advocates from the OBL Reaction
- Did the U.S. violate international law by killing bin Laden?
Major Reliable News Sources
- Recent news on Bin Laden from NPR
- CIA Tactics Questioned After Bin Laden’s Death (May 7, 2011)
- Videos Offer Glimpse Into Osama Bin Laden’s Life by Dina Temple-Raston and Rachel Martin (May 7, 2011)
- An Epic End For CIA’s Bin Laden Mission by Rachel Martin (May 7, 2011).
- Recent news from the L.A. Times
- Recent news from the Wall Street Journal
- Recent news from Jurist
- Recent news from Findlaw
- Twitter #OBL Posts with Links
- Youtube results for Osama Bin laden